Now Accepting Applications
We are accepting applications and nominations for 2020 regional conference scholarships through Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
Applicants/nominees must meet the following criteria.
- The individual must be listed as a current URMIA Institutional member through the end of 2020. If you are not sure about the individual’s membership status, check the Member Directory or contact the National Office.
- The individual is a full-time employee of the institution, i.e., not a student assistant.
- The individual has not had the opportunity to attend any previous URMIA regional or annual conference.
- The individual’s job title and responsibilities are directly related to some aspect of higher education risk management.
- The individual’s direct supervisor supports this opportunity.
Please note that those who receive a 2020 regional conference scholarship are not eligible to apply for a 2020 annual conference scholarship. However, recipients may apply for a 2021 or later annual conference scholarship.
- Download the scholarship form.
- Submit the completed form as an attachment in e-mail to the URMIA National Office.
URMIA will award four regional conference scholarships. Recipients will be selected by the regional conference committee chairs and notified in late January. The award will be applied to the individual’s registration fee. Other valid hotel and travel expenses will be reimbursed with remaining scholarship funds when receipts are submitted after the conference.