The deadline for applications and nominations is July 6, 2018, at 11:59 pm Eastern. Individuals wishing to be considered may be recommended by others or nominate themselves. Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than July 23, 2018. Scholarships may be used only for the upcoming Annual Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah from September 29 through October 3, 2018.
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- not attended an URMIA annual conference recently
- not received an Annual Conference Scholarship in 2017 or a Regional Conference Scholarship in 2018
- is a current URMIA member
- submitted the application/nomination form by the due date
When completing the application/nomination form, you will be asked to respond to the following questions.
- Describe the applicant’s experience and job responsibilities.
- How long has the applicant been at his/her current organization?
- How long has the applicant been in the field of higher education risk management?
- How will the applicant benefit from this educational opportunity?
- Provide additional information you think will help with the selection process.
Complete an Application
Submit an application form to nominate a member or be considered for a scholarship. Applications/nominations will not be accepted past the due date of July 6, 2018.
- Download/Save the application form.
- Open the form in Adobe Reader.
- Enter the required information.
- Click the Submit button.